Discover unique products and enjoy great savings from multi-packs….read more @SINGPROMOS.COM
Day: November 6, 2020
With over 500K reviews globally, Zinus is the World’s Most Loved Online Mattress & Furniture Brand…read more @SINGPROMOS.COM
Enjoy an exclusive 11.11 deal with Golden Village!…read more @SINGPROMOS.COM
Celebrate 7 November or 11.7 Day with 7-Eleven
7-Eleven Singapore will be celebrating this special day again with free treats and exclusive deals.
For only one day on 7 November (from 7am), they will be giving away 12,000 free Mr Softees* at all 7-Eleven stores. There is a limited of 100 cups per Mr Softee store, while stocks last. Choose from the Chendol or the new flavour Lemon Puff**,
*100 cups per store
**Varies with different outlets
In addition, 7-Eleven will also be offering Buy 1 Get 1 Free deals on the following items from 4 to 10 November.
- 7-SELECT Cup Noodle (Chicken/Seafood)
- Cadbury Twirl Caramilk 39g
- Carlsberg Smooth Can 1S 490ml
- Cornetto Daifuku
- Haagen Dazs Mini Cup Assorted
- KOSE White Face Wash 80g
- Lays BBQ 77.9g
- Lays Classic 77.9g
- Oreo Wafer Roll Vanilla 54g/Ritz Wafer Roll Cheese 54g
At the same time, you can also enjoy 30% off 7-Select ready-to-eat meals and bites. They will be selling for $2.70 each instead of the usual $3.90 from 4 to 10 November. You can choose from five options:
- Butter Chicken Biryani
- Thai Basil Chicken Rice
- Club Sandwich
- Cheesy Chicken Burger
- Salmon Tartar Onigiri
Exclusive for Money Digest readers
Get a free set of Apple Watch SE worth $419 when you apply for any of the selected credit cards from 1 to 30 November 2020.
To redeem your free Apple Watch, simply be a new-to-bank customer to apply for any of the Citi Credit Cards mentioned below. If you already have an Apple Watch, you can opt to get $300 cash with your sign-up. Existing cardholders will get S$30 cash via PayNow.
To activate the offer, make any transaction of any amount once you received the card within 60 days. For more FAQs on rewards redemption, click here.
Choose from any of the credit cards below:
The Citi Rewards Card is a must-have card for those who always shop online using credit cards. Imagine earning 10X Rewards^ (4 Miles) for every S$1 spent online each time you shop.
- Enjoy 10X Rewards^ (4 Miles) on online and retail purchases at Lazada, Qoo10, TANGS and more.
- Earn 10X Rewards* (4 Miles) on rides with Grab, ComfortDelGro, Gojek and more
- Earn 10X Rewards^ (4 Miles) on online food delivery
- Earn 10X Rewards^ (4 Miles) on online groceries
Earn 1X Reward on all other spend.
What’s more, you stand to receive up to 30,000 Citi ThankYou Points as welcome gift when you spend S$3,000 in the first 3 months. Citi ThankYou Points can be used to redeem for cash rebate, shopping vouchers, and rewards points. You can convert points from Citi ThankYou Points to Singapore KrisFlyer at a 5:2 ratio – which means you get about 12,000 miles free!
Keep this card in your wallet. The Citi Cash Back Card is one of the best cash back card in the market, offering a whopping 8% cash back on your Dining, Groceries and Petrol daily, worldwide. Subject to cash back cap of S$25 per category per statement month with a min. spend of S$888 per statement month.
Imagine this: every $1,000 spends get you $80 cash back in a month. That works out to be almost a thousand dollar of cash savings in a year!
Not to be confused with the Cash Back Card, the Citi Cash Back+ Mastercard® is a new product launched by Citibank this year which offers a competitive 1.6% cashback on all spend categories with no cap and no minimum spend. In other words, you can accumulate as much cashback as you want each time you swipe you card. It does not expires and you can redeem it instantly on-the-go with Citi Pay with Points or for cash rebate via SMS.
Earn your miles faster with one of the best cards for your travel needs. The Citi PremierMiles Card lets you redeem from the widest range of airlines, where 1 Citi Mile = 1 Mile, with KrisFlyer, Asia Miles, Qantas, Qatar, Flying Blue, and more. With no caps on miles earned, redeem your miles for flights, hotels and merchandises. You can also receive up to 37,300 bonus miles as welcome gift when you choose to pay the annual fees.
- Earn 1.2 miles for every S$1 spent on all your eligible purchases with your Card
- Earn 2 miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases
- Complimentary access to over 600 airport VIP lounges twice per calendar year with Personalised Priority Pass membership card. Priority Pass membership is on application basis and reserved for Principal cardholders only.
Citi Prestige Card is a premium credit card that offers benefits such as travel, dining and lifestyle privileges. Being a Citi Prestige Cardmember means you get access to offers handpicked for you to ensure you get the most unforgettable experiences.
- Earn 3.25 Citi Dollars (or 1.3 miles) per S$1 local spend and 5 Citi Dollars (or 2 miles) per $1 overseas spend.
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary access to over hundreds of VIP airport lounges for primary cardmembers and one accompanying guest. One complimentary night at any hotel of your choice with a booking of at least 4 consecutive night stay.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary airport limousine transfers per quarter with a minimum spend of S$20,000 within the same quarter. Terms and Conditions apply.
Receive a Welcome Gift of 62,500 Citi ThankYou Points (or 25,000 Citi Miles) when you apply for the card, subject to annual fee payment.
Here’s how to redeem your rewards:
- Search for any of the cards that matches your spending habits
- Click on Apply Now and fill in your email address (SingSaver will be sending the redemption instructions here)
- Complete the application form from the bank and remember to take a screenshot so you can take note of the application reference number
- Once your card is approved, check your email inbox for the reward redemption instructions from SingSaver (don’t forget to check junk/spam inbox too)
- Sign up for an account on SingSaver’s website to access the redemption form
- Fill up the form with the application reference number and you are good to go!
For redemption follow-ups and enquiries, drop an email to [email protected]
Important information on APR/Fees
Annual fee for all cards: S$192.60 (First Year Waiver)
*Note: The Citi Prestige Card has an annual fee of S$535.00 which cannot be waived.
Foreign Currency Transaction Fee: 3.25%
Minimum Payment: 1% of current a/c balance plus 1% outstanding amount plus late charges or S$50, whichever is higher.
Late payment charge: S$100 if Minimum Payment Due is not received on or before the Payment Due Date.
Interest On Purchases: 26.9%
Interest On Cash Advance: 28.0%
Interest Free Repayment Period: 25 Days
You can watch the Apple Watch SE commercial here:
The post Get FREE Apple Watch SE (worth $419) When You Apply For The Following Credit Cards From 1 – 30 Nov 20 appeared first on MoneyDigest.sg.