Mao Shan Wang & D24 Durian Delights at Coffee Lounge and The Deli…read more @SINGPROMOS.COM
Day: October 14, 2020
Goodwood Park Hotel celebrates the king of fruits with a lavish durian dessert buffet spread and more. A perennial favourite, the Dessert Buffet with ‘Mao Shan Wang’ and D24 Durian Delights is exclusively available from 17 October to 15 November at Coffee Lounge, while The Deli features five delectable ‘Mao Shan Wang’ and D24 durian creations from 17 October to 30 November for a decadent treat anytime of the day.
In celebration of the hotel’s 120th anniversary, indulge and reminisce with a line-up of evergreen durian favourites. This year’s luxurious dessert buffet with durian pastries at Coffee Lounge features ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mousse Cake, Crepe, Swiss Roll and Mini Éclair, together with D24 delights like the D24 Puff and Ice Cream (one serving per guest). A well-loved flavour in this year’s Durian Fiesta D24 Party Squares, the D24 Coffee Square also makes its appearance as one of the highlights, along with the scrumptious D24 Mini Peanut Tart and luscious D24 Pudding.
The dessert buffet also includes other enticing classics, such as Mango Pudding with Crème Chantilly and Fresh Mango, Chocolate Mousse Cake, Cherry Crumble and a Bread and Butter Pudding with Vanilla Sauce. The extravagant Dessert Buffet with Mao Shan Wang and D24 Durian Delights spread is priced at $58.80++ per person, available during lunch from 12pm to 2.30pm and dinner from 6pm to 10.30pm.
It can also be paired with Coffee Lounge’s signature offerings for a complete dining experience:
- Top-up of Dessert Buffet with ‘Mao Shan Wang’ and D24 Durian Delights with any À La Carte Main Course order $48.80++ per person
- Taiwan Porridge À La Carte Buffet inclusive of Dessert Buffet with ‘Mao Shan Wang’ and D24 Durian Delights $72++ per adult, $43.20++ per child
- 3-course Design Your Own Local Degustation Menu, inclusive of Dessert Buffet with ‘Mao Shan Wang’ and D24 Durian Delights $62++ per person
- 4-course Design Your Own Local Degustation Menu, inclusive of Dessert Buffet with ‘Mao Shan Wang’ and D24 Durian Delights $66++ per person
Back by popular demand, five all-time favourite durian pastries are available for takeaway at The Deli (11am to 7pm):
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Crepe | $20 nett per piece, $128 nett for 8 pieces
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mini Éclairs | $28 nett for 6 pieces, $45 nett for 10 pieces
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mousse Cake | $72 nett per cake (500g)
- D24 Puff | $28 nett for 6 pieces, $45 nett for 10 pieces
- D24 Coffee Square | $72 nett per cake (1kg)
Selected sweets can also be enjoyed over coffee or tea, or to round up a meal when dining at Coffee Lounge, L’Espresso and Min Jiang:
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Crepe | $18.70++ per piece, $119.65++ for 8 pieces
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mini Éclairs | $26.15++ for 6 pieces, $42.05++ for 10 pieces
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mousse Cake | $67.30++ per cake (500g)
- D24 Puff | $10++ for 2 pieces, $26.15++ for 6 pieces, $42.05++ for 10 pieces
- D24 Coffee Square | $67.30++ per cake (1kg)
Dine-in prices stated are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes. Child price is for children 6-11 years of age. Takeaway prices stated are inclusive of prevailing government tax. Images shown are for illustration purposes only.
For delivery and self-pick-up orders, guests can order through the online ordering platform –https://goodwoodparkhotel.oddle.me. All pre-orders for durian pastries must be placed 5 days in advance.
Terms & Conditions
- Menu prices stated on the delivery platform are subject to prevailing government tax.
- No minimum order required for self-pick-up orders.
- Minimum order of $50 for deliveries, with a delivery fee of $15 nett to one location (except Jurong Island).
- Free delivery to one location (except Jurong Island) for orders of $120 nett and above.
- Some items may contain or have come in contact with allergens. Guests may check directly with Goodwood Park Hotel staff for assistance.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Ramen
IPPUDO will be celebrating their 35th anniversary in Singapore with 1-for-1 ramen on Friday, 16 October 2020.
The promotion will be valid at all IPPUDO outlets in Singapore:
- IPPUDO Mandarin Gallery
- IPPUDO Tanjong Pagar
- IPPUDO Mohamed Sultan
- IPPUDO Westgate
- IPPUDO Shaw Centre
- IPPUDO Marina Bay Sands
- IPPUDO The Star Vista
- IPPUDO Raffles City
You can view the menu here.
The post IPPUDO celebrates 35th anniversary with 1-for-1 ramen at all outlets on 16 Oct 20 appeared first on MoneyDigest.sg.
$1 Treat for SAFRA members
SAFRA has just launched a $1 Monthly Treats promotion for SAFRA members.
From now till 31 October, SAFRA members can redeem a Gong Cha Pearl Milk Tea or Plum Green Tea (Medium-sized) at only $1!
How to redeem:
- Download mSAFRA app.
- Click on top left-hand <Menu>, go to <e-Voucher> tab.
- Select the treat in your <Wallet> and redeem at the participating outlet.
- Scan QR code located at the cashier or enter 4-digit code number upon ordering/payment.
Promotion is redeemable at the following Gong Cha stores:
- #01-141A/141B Singapore Post Centre
- #01-06 Northpoint City (North Wing)
- #02-27 Westgate
- #01-10 Eunos MRT Station
- #B1-K7 Plaza Singapura
- #B1-39 One Raffles Place Shopping Podium Tower 1
- #01-40 Woodlands MRT Station
- #01-39 Century Square
- #01-14 Pasir Ris Mrt Station
- #01-04 Simei MRT Station
- #01-546 Blk 190, Lorong 6 Toa Payoh
- #03-08 Bugis Junction
- #02-40/41 Compass One
- #01-2531 Blk 703, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
- #03-212 Marina Square
- #01-37, 313 Orchard
- #B1-14/15 Hougang Mall
- #02-K10 Causeway Point
- #02-01 Funan Centre
- #01-24 Tampines MRT Station
- #B2-15, Paya Lebar Quarter
- #04-18A Lot One
- #B1-44 NEX
Terms & Conditions
- Limited to the first 5,000 redemptions.
- Promotion is only valid for the purchase of medium-size pearl milk tea or plum green tea listed above.
- e-Voucher must be presented at Gong Cha stores prior to ordering/payment to enjoy the subsidized treat.
- Limited to 1 redemption per SAFRA member on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Promotion is only available at selected Gong Cha stores in Singapore.
- E-voucher is strictly non-transferrable, non-refundable and will not be replaced once expired or utilized.
- SAFRA and Gong Cha reserve the rights to amend the terms and conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.
The post $1 Gong Cha Pearl Milk Tea / Plum Green Tea for SAFRA members from now till 31 Oct 20 appeared first on MoneyDigest.sg.