There is only one King of Fruits, and everybody knows it.
We’ve all seen the stalls by the roadside or near hawker centres, where the spiked royalties of scrumptiousness are laid in a neatly sloped cascade.
However, durians, in all its glory, is an acquired taste. Singaporeans either love it or hate it. The next piece of news will cause you to salivate heavily if you’re the former.
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet at only $38 Nett
Sited far in the East of our island country in Bedok North lies a durian stall named Majestic Durian. For such a delectable delicacy, “Majestic” is truly the right word.
They have opened up an offer for a durian buffet for any time of the day – for only $38! Not only that, children below age 12 and elderly above age 55 get to eat free!! Got so good deal one meh?!
Ya, really got so good! But of course, got some terms and conditions lor…
- Each buffet session has a time limit of 90 minutes.
- You may only dine-in.
- Finish all the durians ordered or there will be wastage charge based on a la carte durian prices!
- Children below age 12 and elderly above age 55 need to verify their age on the spot.
- You have to make a reservation 2 days in advance via WhatsApp or phone call.
What durians do they have?
The sweet, savoury, and succulent specialities D13 and D101, as well as the bombastically bitter yet beautifully tender Mao Shan Wang.
Are you salivating yet? If not, here are some photos from their Facebook page to help you fantasise about feasting on the fantastically fabulous fruits.
Look at the juicy, tender flesh waiting for a set of teeth to be sunk into it!
Do you prefer whiter ones? I can empathise! Are you licking your lips yet? If not, there’s more…
Freshly cracked open of smooth tenderness!
The majestic royal tower waiting to be conquered!
So what are you waiting for? The King of Fruits is fit for a king and kings don’t wait. Make a reservation and head down now!
- Location: Block 84, Bedok North St 4 #01-29, Singapore 460084
- Contact Number: +65 8630 7351
- Opening Hours: 2 pm – 10 pm
You won’t want to miss these most-read articles:
- Pretty Japanese Allegedly Liked Man So Much, She Stabbed Him in the Abdomen
- S’pore ‘Top’ Amazon Seller Who Gives Courses on Selling Roasted Online After Starting an AMA
- Man Tried ‘World’s Spiciest Chilli’ & It Got So Hot, He Was Sent to ICU
- Man Allowed Girlfriend to Slap Him 52 Times in Public Cuz He Didn’t Buy Her a Phone
- Mao Shan Wang Has Officially Dropped to $10 Per Piece in S’pore
Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers and video editors! Our office is located at Bukit Batok and hours are flexible. Click here for more info about being a writer and here for more info about being a video editor!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
The post Don’t Say Bojio: Durian Buffet That Includes MSW for $38 Nett; Free for Kids & Elderly appeared first on Goody Feed.